Friday, August 29, 2014

Things That Aren't Food

So, sometimes, I do things that don't involve food.  This may seem weird, but it's true and I promise I'm not making it up.  Sometimes these things are cars (I drive a wicked bitchin' car), or motorcycles (I'm building a wicked bitchin' motorcycle.......... that isn't for me), ladies (I'm.......... building.......... a wicked bitchin' lady?), and other not food things.


Still not a food.......... and not terribly relevant.

Anywho.  So, there I was, covered in lime Jello and not ever telling you about this story because it's weird and I don't like where it ended up and sometimes I shouldn't share things that don't need to be shared publicly but I do anyways because I crave attention and now this is a run on sentence.  

It occurs to me that a lot of people don't have hobbies.  Hobbies are important.  Eating delicious things that are awesome and delicious is one of my many hobbies.  This is an important thing to have in your life.  As much as I love my delicious food stuffs hobby, I also try to have other hobbies.  Building motorcycles lets me feel creative because, let's face it, I can't paint for shit.  Also, who paints?  Really though, who actually does that?  I'm not talking about painting cars or houses.  I want to know how many people out there are using their creative juices (or, other personal juices, if you're willing to share that with the group) to put paint on a canvas with a paint brush.  That is some seriously serious shit right there.  I have deep interpersonal relationships with actresses, models, photographers, and filmmakers, only a few of which are entirely through social media and mostly in my head, and I would be far more impressed by someone that puts paint to canvas via a brush.  That is some seriously artistic shit, just for the record.

At this point, it should be really fucking clear that I have completely lost my train of thought.  So, I think I might go finish my fifth Diesel (it's a beer thing, look it up), start on my sixth, and go watch Trainspotting or listen to Supergrass.  

Or maybe I'll just make more stupid jokes about Lindsey Lohan.  You never can tell where the evening might lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment